“So, we share our love of drinking with many people who have occupied the highest office in the land!"
In this episode, we're leaning into the summer heat wave by cracking open a couple of cold ones and looking back at Presidents and their drinking habits. Discover which president bored his guests with too wine talk, which ones had cool drinking nicknames, and why Prohibition didn't apply if you were transporting alcohol from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
Comments or Questions? Have an idea for future episodes? Email us email@example.com
If you’re interested in in more information, we find these sources helpful:
- Party Like a President: True Tales of Inebriation, Lechery, and Mischief From The Oval Office by Brian Abrams
- All 43 Presidents, Ranked by how Hard They Partied - Thrillist
- A Brief History of Presidential Drinking - History
- George Washington's Distillery
- Thomas Jefferson & Wine - Monticello
- FDR: Portrait of a Drinking President - Modern Drunkard Magazine
You’re Listening To: Rebecca Fachner & Becca Grawl
The Person Responsible for it Sounding Good: Dan King
Technical & Admin Work Done During Naptime: Canden Arciniega
Intro/Outro Music: Well-Seasoned from Audio Hero